Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I’ll try to start provide regular updates about our progress from now on. We’ve finished implementing Neighbor initializations, and have gotten encrypted downloads to work between directly connected peers.
These downloads aren’t anonymous yet, but all the infrastructure for making them so is there. I expect to get relay nodes working sometime later this week, and after that Rich and I will likely be starting some small scale tests over the internet.
We’ve also added a bit of content to the wiki, like the protocol specification, but there’s still a lot to be done there.
As always, feel free to contact us if you’re interested in getting involved.