There are a number of ways you can join the anomos community!
If you are a developer interested in participating, the best thing you can do is join the Anomos-Dev mailing list. Sign up and introduce yourself to the list!
Anomos still has a very small development team, so all help is appreciated. There are plenty of things left to do, such as
- Adding new features
- Finding and fixing bugs (see our Trac)
- Adding Anomos support to existing clients (Transmission and Deluge are ripe targets) and libraries (libtorrent)
- Adding Anomos suppport to existing trackers (opentracker in particular)
- Improving the Publishing features of the Anonbay indexing code
- Starting new Anomos trackers for various purposes
- Packaging and support for OSX, Windows and different Linux distributions
If you are an IRC user, you can join our channel, #anomos on irc.freenode.org
We also run a forum, which you can find here.
Please fell welcome to get in touch with us if you are interested in helping out! You can also send us an email to partners [att] anomos [doot] info.