Today, when you refer to your favorite video game, chances are you are talking about Xbox 360 games. They have become number one in the market, and their sales are increasing every day. If you already have an Xbox 360 system, and have started a growing collection of games, you have experienced firsthand how expensive these Xbox 360 games can be. The cost of buying a new game, or worse, replacing a damaged game, has become so expensive that you and other gamers have realized the importance of knowing how to back up your Xbox 360 games.
How to back-up Xbox 360 save games
Xbox 360 game disc is fragile. The media is nothing more than a DVD disc. They scratch easily, they break easily, and they are easy to lose or steal. All you need to do is drop the game disc onto a hard surface to damage it so badly that it becomes unplayable. This simple act of playing the game results in minor damage to the disc surface caused by the play mechanism. Through repeated and frequent use, these minor defects can accumulate to permanently damage the disk. To reduce this risk, you have no choice but to back up your Xbox 360 games to be relieved of worrying about replacing them if they are lost or damaged.
You may have noticed, if you have tried copying Xbox games using your traditional copying software, that Xbox games cannot be copied without special software due to the manufacturer’s integrated copy protection scheme. Several software developers have identified the problem for gamers and developed special software that can bypass this copy protection and allow reliable copying of Xbox 360 games.
There are a few things you will need to back up your Xbox 360 games
* A game copying software application designed specifically to bypass Xbox game copy protection schemes.
* A computer with a working DVD burner.
* Several high-quality blank DVD discs. Do not use cheap discs of unknown quality. Your games are expensive enough to guarantee the best media.
Once you have gathered all the necessary equipment and supplies, you can start copying your prized game.
1. Install game-copying software to your computer, and start it up.
2. Enter the original Xbox 360 game to be copied, and follow the onscreen instructions.
3. When shown, remove the game xbox and insert a blank DVD disc, and follow the instructions on the screen.
4. When indicated, removing the now completed backup from your Xbox game.
You can now save your original game for safekeeping, and keep a backup copy available for everyday use. Now that you have learned how to back up your Xbox 360 games, you can back up all your valuable games. By reducing the risk of damage to your original Xbox 360 game, you can avoid spending your hard-earned money on replacing damaged or lost games.